Procedure for submitting documents at NATIONAL POLICE GENERAL DIRECTORATE for authentication, control of hazardous means and private security activity
The bank account of NPGD for paying fees for authentication, control of hazardous means and private security activity is:
BNB (Bulgarian National Bank)
IBAN: BG 69 BNBG 9661 3100 1544 01
BIС Code: BNBGBGSD
Authentication of documents
Under the Regulations on legalization, authentication and translation of documents and other papers, and pursuant to Order No 8121з-709/17.06.2015 of the Minister of Interior, the National Police General Directorate authenticates documents and other papers, issued by MoI structures, as follows:
- Documents submitted by persons for authentication, with application
- Documents prepared by investigating police officers on pre-trial proceedings with regard to international legal assistance
Documents for authentication are accepted with a standard application form. The application form is filled in and signed by the applicant. It is submitted together with an acquittance (receipt or payment order) for paid state fee, as determined in Tariff No 4 on fees collected by MoI under the Law on State Fees, Chapter 10 (prom. SG, No 75/2007). In the payment document, as liable person are written the names of the person to whom the document is issued and for which an authentication is requested. It is acceptable to present the payment document upon receiving the authenticated document.
1. Fees for “Fast” service, performed within 3 (three) working days, pursuant to Art. 59 of Tariff No 4 (New-prom. SG, 75/ 2007):
- for the first page – 4 BGN
- for each following page – 2 BGN
2. Fees for “Regular” service, performed after 3 (three) working days, pursuant to Art. 58 of Tariff No 4 (New- prom. SG, 75/ 2007
- For the first page – 2 BGN
- for each following page – 1 BGN.
3. The payment is done either by bank account or cash at NPGD.
Application forms are accepted every working day at reception room No 3 – Entrance for citizens, National Police General Directorate, at address 1715 Sofia, 1, Alexander Malinov Blvd., from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm.
Document are received, according to the type of service “Fast“or “Regular”, only on working days, during the following reception hours:
From 9.30 am to 11.00 am
From 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm
4. The authenticated documents are handed upon a signature of the submitter, or the person in whose name they are issued, or a designated by them person.
Upon presenting payment orders through Internet electronic banking, the person receiving the authenticated document writes down the date, his first name and last name, and signs the payment document as proof of its presentation.